There are many benefits to enhancing your business with an EPoS system as flexible and feature rich as the ICRTouch range of products. Below, we detail some of those that will specifically benefit retail businesses.
- Many methods of staff identification
- Cash Declaration for managers
- Remote journal viewing
- CCTV Journal Overlay
- Full Stock Control
- Remote customer display
- In-store Promotions
- Automatic Mix & match type promotion
- Meal Deal type promotions
- Customer Loyalty points schemes
- Age Challenge on selected products
- Interfaces to other equipment & software
- UK Weights & Measures approved
- Interfaces with software such as Booker, Pay24-7 and Sage
- Product data import
- Prints shelf labels & bar codes
- Customer account management
ICRTouch EPoS products that are used in retail:
ICRTouch’s state-of-the-art flagship touch screen till software. It is effortless, reliable, proven and cutting edge. It scans, totals, handles cash and cards and even includes integral loyalty software. It offers unrivalled flexibility and opportunities to customise.
Reliable pc software for the back office. Unrivalled integration with tills and other essential hardware. Compatible with Sage, Booker and Pay24-7, it is the perfect EPoS partner for ICRTouch’s suite of industry-leading products.
Paper-free food and drinks ordering. Takes payments at the table. Sends information from table to chef in seconds. Improves service times and reduces mistakes.
Add-on customer loyalty software designed to complement TouchPoint. The clever and flexible way to monitor your customers and their spending habits, allowing you to plan and deliver promotions.
A small and mighty hand-held stock control device. It counts stock, scans barcodes, checks deliveries and generates labels. It syncs with TouchOffice to create orders and update databases.
One of the primary considerations when it comes to investing in an EPoS system for retail is the matter of security and how to reduce shrinkage from staff theft. ICRTouch TouchPoint has many features to help in the detection and prevention in this area.
- Many methods of staff identification, to ensure that you can be sure that you know that the correct person was using the till at the time indicated. Methods include; simple pin number, magnetic cards, iButtons, finger prints & RFID cards to name only a few.
- Cash Declaration for managers. Cash Declaration means that the manager has to count the money in the drawer and tell the till how much is there before and end of day report can be run; the till will then identify and stamp any differences. This prevents an age old fraud when managers don’t register certain sales into the till and then pocket the difference at the end of the trading day.
- Remote journal viewing. This allows management to remotely view the activity on one of the tills from another till or remote pc.
- CCTV Journal Overlay. This gives you the option of having CCTV film the point of sale counter whilst recording till activity overplayed on the video footage.
- Full Stock Control. Being able to keep track of what should be in stock allows you to easily identify what and how much has left the building without being put through the tilling system.
- A multitude of Mix and match promotion types can be handled and the system can automatically end them with a built in end date
- Meal deal promotions
- Customer loyalty with members points schemes
- The EPoS system can automatically prompt with Age Challenge on selected products and record the result on the electronic journal
Interfaces to other Equipment & Software
- TouchPoint has UK Weight & Measures approval to be used with a weigh scale for selling fresh produce.
- Interfaces with other software products such as Booker, Pay24-7 and Sage
- Product files can be imported
- Prints shelf edge labels and bar code product labels from either the till itself or via the TouchOffice back office pc.
- Customer accounts can be managed with credit limits managed by group
The product file can be built up at the touch screen till itself whilst it?s in use, new products that are found on the shelves that don?t already appear in the product file can be keyed in by the serving member of staff and remembered for future.