ICR Scotland have now teamed up with HOP Software, an innovative new low-cost Property Management System for hoteliers.
ICR Scotland have partnered with HOP Software to provide a one-stop-shop for hoteliers, B&B and self-catering owners. ICRTouch software can now be fully integrated with HOP, thus eradicating any issues of the different systems not being able to talk to each other. Ultimately causing issues such as management of operations becoming costly, time consuming and ineffective.
HOP software is a powerful cloud-based PMS system that has been designed by hoteliers for hoteliers to streamline operations and maximise revenue.
The benefits of HOP Software include:
- Combines all the critical business tools any size of hotel needs in one simple to use solution.
- Offers hoteliers a seamless and instant electronic posting of resident’s food & drink bills straight onto their room accounts. This eliminates the problem of guest bills being missed, forgotten about and ultimately not charged, which often happens with non-integrated systems.
- The software can seamlessly integrate with all major 3rd party booking agents, such as Expedia, Booking.com and the GDS. It can also merge with any EPoS system, therefore allowing you to manage everything in one place.
- It is a comprehensive cloud-based system; therefore it is competitively priced with minimal set up costs. Users then can access their PMS from anywhere in the world with 24/7 support.
- Guests can download the HOP App and use it to check their bill / checkout when they are ready. HOP is integrated with Global Pay to allow payments to be taken easily online.
To find out more, contact Iain Montgomery on 0333 121 2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org